Last Updated: 8 June 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, mobile phone, or tablet) when you visit a website.
Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience. Cookies can be temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies). Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period or until you delete them manually.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for functionality and the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate our site, use its features, and access secure areas. Without these cookies, certain services you request may not be possible.
- Performance: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to improve the performance and design of our website, as well as to understand user preferences.
How to manage cookies?
We provide the ability for you to reject cookies that require your consent. If you revoke your consent, we will not place any cookies that require consent starting from your next page visit.
Also, most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through their settings. You can set your browser to block or delete certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is being placed on your device. However, please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access or use certain features of our website.
Links to popular browsers include:
- Google Chrome – Google
- Mozilla Firefox – Mozilla
- Microsoft Edge – Microsoft
- Safari – Apple
- Opera – Opera Software
- Brave – Brave Software
- Vivaldi – Vivaldi Technologies
- Chromium – Chromium Project
- Internet Explorer – Microsoft (Note: Microsoft has deprecated Internet Explorer in favor of Microsoft Edge. It is no longer recommended for general use.)
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can refer to the “Help” section of your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.