Last updated 8th June 2023
- Information We Collect
We may collect personal data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, utilize subscriptions, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, information such as name, email address, mailing address, contact number, and payment information.
Users can refuse to supply personal information. In some circumstances, refusing to provide data may prevent the ability to engage in certain Website-related activities.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about Users
Non-personal identification information may include
- Browser details (such as browser name)
- Type of operating system
- Type of computer or mobile device
- Other similar information.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We may collect and use Users’ personal information/data for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: helping us understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- We may use your data to provide you with personalized online advertisements.
- We may utilize data for analytical purposes. This may include your interactions with the Website through analytics and subscriptions. This includes monitoring whether email is delivered successfully, interactions with content and unsubscriptions. This allows us to optimize our Website and offerings more efficiently.
3 How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate practices to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
Private data exchanged between the Website and its Users is conducted via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) secured communication channel.
We do not knowingly process personal data (such as details regarding race, ethnicity, religious, sexual orientation, or political opinions)
4. Sharing Personal Information
We do not disclose, exchange, or lease any personal identification information of our users to third-party entities. However, we may share generalized demographic information, which is not associated with any personal identification details, with our trusted affiliates, business partners, and advertisers for the intended purposes mentioned earlier.
5. Advertising Partners
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website provided by trusted ad network partners. A list of these providers can be found below
a) Google Adsense
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Please visit Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: www.google.com/privacy_ads.html to learn more about this service including opt-out features)
6. Links to other websites
These may link to the sites and services of other third party websites (such as partners, suppliers, advertisers etc).
We do not have any control over the content or links displayed on external websites linked to or from our Website.
These sites and services may have in place their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Interaction with external websites is subject to that Website’s own terms and policies.
Your choice of browser is your responsibility, we suggest that you update your browser to the latest recommended version which will help deliver security and privacy benefits, links to common browsers include:
- Google Chrome – Google
- Mozilla Firefox – Mozilla
- Microsoft Edge – Microsoft
- Safari – Apple
- Opera – Opera Software
At the time of updates, we will revise the updated date on this page.
Users should frequently check this page for any changes in order to remain informed about privacy controls on this website.
9.Your Acceptance of These Terms
10. Contacting Us